Legal Exits Completed
- make legally null and void; invalidate. “judges were unwilling to nullify government decisions” synonyms: annul, declare null and void, render null and void, void, invalidate, render invalid;
- make of no use or value; cancel out. “insulin can block the release of the hormone and thereby nullify the effects of training” synonyms: cancel out, neutralize, negate, render ineffective, make of no use or value; rare negative “the costs of preparing the case would more than nullify any tax relief gained”
Reviewed by Mr & Mrs Huyton
- the arrangement whereby several joint owners have the right to use a property as a holiday home under a time-sharing scheme. “a growing interest in timeshare”
- a timeshare property. plural noun: timeshares; plural noun: time-shares “timeshares in Majorca”
Reviewed by Mr & Mrs Sydney
- the action of terminating something or the fact of being terminated. “the termination of a contract” synonyms: ending, end, closing, close, conclusion, finish, stop, stopping, stoppage, winding up, discontinuance, discontinuation, breaking off, cessation, cutting short;
- a word’s final syllable or letters or letter, especially when constituting an element in inflection or derivation.
I first heard about ABC Legal...
… after I received a phone call from them. I then went on to make an appointment where I spoke with a lady called Rianna. She was very professional and knowledgeable as she answered all my questions. I would rate her 5 out of 5. This is the same from my Legal Liaison Officer Louise. Overall, the service I have received so from ABC Legal has been good and I am very happy about it. Also, the timescale of my exit was as I expected it to be. I would rate them 5 out of 5.
After seeing an advert on Facebook...
… for ABC Legal, I went on to make an appointment, where I spoke to a lady named Lisa. She was very helpful and knowledgeable, so I would rate her 5 out of 5. My Legal Liaison Officer Louise was also very good, and I am happy with the service she provided me as she kept in regular contact with what was going on throughout the process. I would also rate her 5 out of 5. Overall, ABC Legal has provided me with very good service and I would recommend them to other people looking to exit their timeshare.
I came across ABC Legal through...
… the Timeshare.lawyer website. From there I made an appointment and spoke with Joanne. Joanne was a real font of knowledge as she answered all my questions and explained everything to me. She had a lot of empathy when I was talking to her, she was the sort of person you could sit and have a cup of coffee with as she was so lovely to talk to. I would rate her 5 out of 5. Cheyne was my Legal Liaison Officer and she was also very good as she kept informed and up to date about what was going on throughout the process. She also answered all my questions well and she was very professional and efficient. I would also rate her 5 out of 5. Overall, the service I have received form ABC Legal has been excellent and I would defiantly recommend them to other people. I would rate the company 5 out of 5.